MIRACLE ASSISTANT IS YOUR COMPLETE VIRTUAL
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES COMPANY
Miracle Assistant acts as your own human resources department. From hiring, terminations and compliance. It’s not easy managing the time-intensive human resource administration. Give your employees the attention and resources they need to do their job well. From hiring to termination or retirement and everything in between rely on Miracle Assistant. We sweat the details so you can focus on your business.
Your Miracle Assistant Human Resource Assistant can place job advertisements and take phone calls from potential applicants with questions about a position. The assistant will call references listed by a job applicant to verify the potential employee’s work habits and personality. She may also administer any screening tests the company uses to evaluate job applicants. We sweat the details so you can focus on your business.
The new employee orientation process is known as “employee onboarding.” Keeping in mind that you never get a second chance to make a first impression, your business should make absolutely sure that new hires feel welcomed, valued, and prepared for what lies ahead during your new employee orientation or onboarding process. Hire Miracle Assistant to create this process and templates for you. We can then either continue to be a part of the process or train you on how to handle the process yourself.
Create Handbooks and Manuals
Need an employee handbook or manual? Let our Virtual Human Resource Assistant work with you to create the handbook or manual you can be proud of. Supply us with your notes and any other necessary information we need to get started. We will create an outline and review the contents for accuracy. We can even have it bound for you! If you already have a manual or handbook, let us update it for you. We can mail out a welcome packet, benefits information and instructions for the new employees first day on the job after the company extends a job offer to an applicant.
Complete Virtual Human Resources Services
- Hiring and on-boarding process – stemming from the offers, employment agreements and state mandated legal paperwork.
- Employee handbook development
- Help with employee rewards and PTO policy drafting and on-going management
- Employee health and benefits package set-up and administration
- Setting up and managing payroll.
- Keeping an electronic HR filing system so you are paperless.
- Employee handbook development and quarterly updates to ensure you are compliant.
- Transitioning your contractors to an employee status, which can save you, 1,000’s of dollars in penalties.
- Setting up and managing employee time tracking so you are not paying for excessive time off.
- Help with employee rewards and PTO policy drafting and on-going management of.
- Employee health and benefits package set-up and administration.
- Compliance management as it pertains to employee documentation, insurance and payroll.
- Termination Documentation and guiding you through the process, terminations and employee relations.